We are looking for a hands-on Country Manager who would work with us on the expansion and management of our current market position and team across Poland, with responsibility for acting as the Country Manager for our current and potential clients as well as business partners for other members of our sales team in POLAND. The branch office is based in Łódź.
Selected candidates will be invited to headquarters in Prague for the final round and the successful one will come to Prague for two weeks for onboarding.
- Management and support of the local team
- Close cooperation with the company HQ in Prague, Czech Republic
- Legal representation – Signing all legal documents, Informing about serious issues / alerts
- Sales and Purchase coordination, Leading key sales meetings, Country portfolio selection and updates, Sales planning, Pricing policy and limits
- Marketing coordination
- Cooperation with HR department, onboarding
- Payment orders incl. salaries
- CF supervision
- Operations and office coordinations
- Prepares market(s) analyses and updates on a regular basis. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and results on time as needed
We are looking for:
A proactive and reliable leader interested in technological products who is willing to learn. We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields.
The right candidate is able to manage operations of Solarity Polska including coordinating attorney, accountant, custom clearance office and other external services as needed.
We are generally looking for an experienced (at least 5 – 6 years) candidate who:
- Has successful record of managing the team of 3+ Has experience from leading a distribution business in a B2B environment towards small medium sized companies (installers)
- Already had an opportunity to work closely with a producer, a distributor of installing company within PV business in POLAND
- Can deliver results through others.
- Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results to an audience
- Has positive business attitudes and proactive client approach
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
- Polish native speaker
- Communicates in English fluently (C1)
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills
Good to have:
- Has technical knowledge of PV products and POLAND aspects of PV grid and law conditions
Successful candidate will enjoy:
- Long-term career opportunity
- Close cooperation with top PV manufacturers and leading PV brands
- Internal and external trainings
- Attractive compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.