We are looking for a hands-on Country Manager who would work with us on the expansion and management of our current market position and team across Ukraine, with responsibility for acting as the Country Manager for our current and potential clients as well as business partners for other members of our sales team in UKRAINE. The branch office is based in Kyiv.
Selected candidates will be invited to headquarters in Prague for the final round and the successful one will come to Prague for two weeks for onboarding if the situation allows.
Responsibility for the local P&L , coordinating business operations between Prague and the Local entity. Monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer experience, improving administration processes, engaging with customers, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
We are looking for:
A proactive and reliable leader interested in technological products who is willing to learn. We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields.
The right candidate is able to manage operations of Solarity UA including coordinating attorney, accountant, custom clearance office and other external services as needed.
We are generally looking for an experienced (at least 5 – 6 years) candidate who:
- Has successful record of managing the team of 3+ Has experience from leading a distribution business in a B2B environment towards small medium sized companies (installers)
- Already had an opportunity to work closely with a producer, a distributor of installing companies within PV business in UKRAINE.
- Can deliver results through others.
- Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results to an audience
- Has positive business attitudes and proactive client approach
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
- Ukrainian native speaker
- Communicates in English fluently (C1)
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills
Good to have:
- Has technical knowledge of PV products and UKRAINE aspects of PV grid and law conditions
Successful candidate will enjoy:
- Long-term career opportunity
- Close cooperation with top PV manufacturers and leading PV brands
- Internal and external trainings
- Attractive compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org