You as our Customer Care Manager will be responsible for the team consisting of people with sales coordination and logistics background. You will have 2 direct and 5 indirect subordinates and you all will work collaboratively on efficient order fulfillment.
- Provide leadership in assigning and scheduling daily order fulfillment workflow, coaching, and directing employee activities, monitoring progress, maintaining employee performance, and resolving production and personnel problems.
- Ensure orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Effectively monitor the flow of goods through the inventory management system and warehouse physical storage.
- Develop and implement business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- Prepare necessary SOP’s for fulfillment processes.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues.
- Manage and provide weekly reporting.
Who can succeed in this role
- Have 5+ years experience in order fulfillment operations
- Experience with people management, managing high-performing teams (preferably from B2B technical environment).
- Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and like multicultural environment.
- You are successful at managing multiple projects and responsibilities while maintaining high attention to detail.
- You value collaboration and feedback. You can communicate your vision in clear terms — to your peers as well as outside of your team. You are willing and able to help your teammates grow by demonstrating best practices, providing (and receiving) respectful and constructive feedback, and sharing your unique insights with everyone.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success – we are a new organization and have a start-up mentality.
- Interesting work in the field of renewable resources within the company headquarters
- Opportunity to grow in a fast-growing international company
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of occasional work from home
- Personal development support
- Attractive annual bonus based on achieved results
- Corporate benefits (meal vouchers, Multisport card, 2 sick days, transport allowance and more…)
- Offices in the centre of Prague right next to the Národní třída metro station
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org