We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist position for the full time who would work with us on the expansion of our current market position in Hungary, Budapest. We expect candidates to be interested in photovoltaics and to have a positive attitude towards renewable energy.
The selected candidate will be invited to our headquarter in Prague, the Czech Republic for the product, business, communication and technical training for the duration of 2 weeks.
- Daily cooperation and support of sales in logistics, administration and marketing
- Communication with the warehouse, coordination of international and domestic transport
- Cooperation with the external accountant, lawyer, public offices, banks etc.
- Comprehensive market analysis and marketing execution
- Preparation for exhibitions and events
- Translating sales and marketing materials
- Control of payments and cash flow
- Work with our ERP system K2, Excel sheets, G-suite and other
- Close cooperation with the office in Prague, Czech Republic
You will enjoy this job if:
- You are excited by challenges and try to conquer them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems.
- You’re wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success – we are a new organization and have a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is key for you, but you sweat the details.
We are generally looking for a talented candidate who:
- Is interested in photovoltaics and willing to learn about the industry
- Is precise and reliable
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results
- Has 2-3 years of relevant experience with logistics and sales support,
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
- Communicates in English fluently (C1)
A successful candidate will enjoy:
- The internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Opportunity to grow the operations of Hungarian office
- Long-term career opportunity
- Attractive compensation package
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to email@example.com