We are looking for a hands-on General Manager who would work with us on the expansion and management of our current market position and team in the CEE region from Prague. A proactive and reliable leader interested in technological products who is willing to learn. We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management and support of the local teams
- Close cooperation with the company HQ
- Legal representation – signing all legal documents, Informing about serious issues / alerts
- Sales and purchase coordination, Leading key sales meetings, Country portfolio selection and updates, Sales planning, Pricing policy and limits
- Marketing coordination
- Cooperation with HR department, onboarding
- Payment orders incl. salaries
- CF supervision
- Operations and office coordinations
- Prepares market(s) analyses and updates on a regular basis. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and results on time as needed
The right candidate is able to manage operations of CEE including coordinating attorney, accountant, custom clearance office and other external services as needed.
We are looking for:
an experienced (at least 5 – 6 years) candidate who:
- Has successful record of managing the team of 3+. Has experience from leading a distribution business in a B2B environment towards small medium sized companies.
- Can deliver results through others.
- Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner.
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results to an audience.
- Has positive business attitudes and proactive client approach.
- Has technological understanding.
- Communicates in English fluently (C1).
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills.
An advantage will be:
- Technical knowledge of PV products and CEE aspects of PV grid and law conditions
- Already had an opportunity to work closely with a producer, a distributor of installing company within PV business in CEE
Successful candidate will enjoy:
- Long-term career opportunity
- Close cooperation with top PV manufacturers and leading PV brands
- Internal and external trainings
- Attractive compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV and a motivational letter why do you think you are a right candidate to email@example.com