We are growing and looking for new talents for various exciting positions to grow our business further and help solar become the dominant source of energy in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative. He/she should join the sales team responsible for Poland. Poland is one of the company’s key markets.
The job of Sales Representative would be:
- To accelerate the growth of sales in Poland by acquiring new customers
- Further developing existing relationships
- Everyday communication and meetings with customers
- Following the Polish market and international technological trends
- Communication with our other supportive departments
- Participation in PV events and trade shows
- Organization and conducting product and technical trainings for our clients
- Monthly reporting – sales results and market actualities
The Sales Representative will be covering selected regions in Poland. We expect candidates to be already familiar with PV market in Poland and to have strong aspiration in business development and sales.
The selected candidate will initially (2-3 weeks) go through Solarity training in our office in Prague consisting of:
- Intense research and market understanding
- A thorough study of the photovoltaics and development of key skills for Phase 2
- Product training
- Business training
- Communication training
- Work with CRM and other systems
We are looking for:
The proper candidate should be ambitious, yet patient and willing to learn. We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields. We are looking for hunters bringing new business rather than keeping current customers.
We are generally looking for a talented candidate who:
- Has sales working experience and knowledge of PV market in Poland (as distributor/manufacturer/installer)
- Has drive, overachieves and likes challenges
- Speaks Polish as native
- Communicates in English fluently (C1)
- Has outstanding presentations skills
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills
- Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Long-term career opportunity
- Attractive compensation package with unlimited bonuses
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By replying to this job post, you provide Solarity s. r. o with your personal data for the purpose of the selection process, for the duration of the selection procedure, including the additional selection in case, the selected candidate doesn’t start or the employment relationship ends in the probationary period.