We are looking for a full time Technical Sales Engineer who would work with us on the expansion of our current market position in Ukraine, with responsibility for acting as the technical expert for our current and potential clients as well as business partners and other members of our sales team in Ukraine. We expect candidates to be experienced in photovoltaics and to have a positive attitude towards sales and clients relations.
Selected candidates will be invited to our headquarter in Prague, Czech Republic for the training of our business, products and procedures for the duration of approximately 2 weeks.
- Support of local sales team in terms of technical aspects of the products (inverters, PV modules) from our portfolio
- Cooperation with our clients to provide the up-to-date technical information to help with their current and future PV projects, answer their technical questions
- Communication with our suppliers in terms of technical news in the portfolio of their products, certification updates and warranty conditions
- Close cooperation with the office in Prague, mainly about technical aspects of our products offer
- Design of residential and commercial PV sites in close cooperation with the customers
- Technical Claims resolutions
- Being present on sites
We are looking for:
The candidate should be proactive, reliable, patient and willing to learn. We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields.
We are generally looking for an experienced (at least 2-3 years) candidate who:
- Has deep technical knowledge of PV products of PV grid and law conditions
- Already had an opportunity to work closely with a producer, a distributor of installing company within PV business in Ukraine
- Proficiency in PV software for example PV Syst, Solaredge designer etc..
- Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results to an audience, e.g. provide and delivery technical workshops
- Is willing to travel to sites
- Has positive business attitudes and proactive client approach
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
- Speaks Ukrainian fluently (C2)
- Communicates in English fluently (C1)
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills
Successful candidate will enjoy:
- Long-term career opportunity
- Close cooperation with top PV manufacturers and leading PV brands
- Internal and external trainings
- Attractive compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Interested? Fill out the form below or send us your CV to email@example.com